EXTENDED COOKIES INFORMATION
1. Right of Access: The interested party has the right to access personal data concerning him that are being processed in order to check whether his personal data is processed in accordance with the law.
2. Right of Rectification: The interested party has the right to obtain the rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete information about himself, in order to guarantee the accuracy of such information based on the purposes of the processing.
3. Right to Cancellation: The interested party has the right to request that the owner of the data cancel your information and that it no longer treats such data.
4. Right to Treatment Limitation: The interested party has the right to request that the owner of the data limit the processing of his data.
5. Right to Data Portability: The interested party has the right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and automatically readable, and to transmit such data to another data controller.
6. Right to object to processing: The interested party has the right to object to the processing of data in the cases provided for by the GDPR, at any time and without having to justify its decision.
7. The right not to be subject to automated decision-making processes: The data subject has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on an automated processing of his data, including profiling, which produces legal effects against him or which affects him in similarly significantly on his person.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site and cannot be deactivated in our systems. They are usually set only in response to the actions you take that constitute a request for services, such as setting privacy preferences, accessing or filling out forms.
You can set your browser to block or have alerts about these cookies, but as a result some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store personal information.