On the way to the alpine pastures
Alpe owned by the Patriziato of Fescoggia, situated in an enchanting place immersed in the wild nature of Val Firinescio.
The trail take us from the summit of Monte Lema on the floor through the mountain pastures in a suggestive rural naturalistic landscape, rich in history and emotions between scents of rhododendrons and majestic beech woods, historical chestnut woods and old buildings as evidence of past labors.
You will be able to meet herds of cows, cows Scottish, herds of goats and horses grazing on colorful slopes, partly colonized in an almost intrusive way from the green alder in the upper part of the territory and from the broom and fern to the floor.
Meeting point at cable car Monte Lema SA in Miglieglia
Ascent to the summit by cable car
Arrival at the summit of Monte Lema
and small breakfast
Start of the theme path
Arrival at Alpe Firinescio, lunch with local products
Return towards Fescoggia
Arrival in Miglieglia by shuttle bus
Adults CHF 60.—
Children CHF 35.— (6-16 years)
• cable car
• breakfast, lunch (excluding drinks)
Payment is made directly at the ticket office
- Reservation required until 1 June 2023: email@example.com;
- Groups: from 10 persons, maximum 30 persons;
- The tour will be mainly in two languages;
- Route Length: 4.30 h approx;
- Level of difficulty: difficult;
- Some parts of the route run along the ridge (sure-footedness is a prerequisite);
- The event may be cancelled in case of bad weather;
- Recommended clothing: sportswear, windbreaker, mountain boots;
- Recommended water bottle;
- Participants must reach the meeting point independently;
- Free parking available on site;
- The offer cannot be combined with other promotions.